"To incorporate the welfare society and people so directly into the strategy is good. Such an industry strategy is 'spot on', that is exactly what Denmark needs"
Margrethe Vestager, then Minister for Economic Affairs and The Interior
Industry strategy for Danish Architectural Companies
- "Board situation rooms" where your board and management are involved and contribute
- "Innovation Camp" where we go in-depth – and create new
- "Pit-Stops" where we meet and ensure propulsion
- A shared vision and a core narrative of what the alliance is and what it will create
- A master plan of the goals you will achieve and the way you must go
- A plan for communication to raise awareness of the alliance's purposes and achievements
- A simple, energetic and agile organisation that brings together and activates the partners
- Lighthouse concepts that provide better welfare, growth, more business or new politics.
- Alliance Masterplan kick-off meeting
- Innovation Camps, with experts and politicians – where we go in-depth and think new
- Pit-Stops with action partners to ensure progress
- Action campaigns with citizens and users, creating visibility and interest
- "Release Summits" where we disseminate the results
Inspirational presentation by experts, constructive distractions and creative submissions.
Group work with the development of goals and actions
Assistance to participants from process managers, fact finders that help all teams with facts, key figures, reports, etc.
Illustrators and copywriter contribute to all groups of communication and illustrations
- Presentation of objectives and results in plenary. The camp's results are delivered directly to those who must act: therefore, handshakes and handover are a necessary end to a camp