"To incorporate the welfare society and the people so directly into the strategy is good. Such an industry strategy is 'spot on', that is exactly what Denmark needs"
Margrethe Vestager, then Minister for Economic Affairs and The Interior
Industry strategy for Danish Architectural Companies
- "Board situation rooms" where your board and management are involved and contribute
- "Innovation Camp" where we go in-depth and create new
- "Pit-Stops" where we meet and ensure propulsion
- A shared vision and a core narrative of what the alliance is and what it will create
- A master plan of the goals you will achieve and the path you want to go to achieve it
- A communication plan to raise awareness on the alliance's purposes and achievements
- A simple, energetic and agile organization that brings together and activates partners
- Lighthouse concepts that provide better welfare, growth, more business, or new politics.
- An Alliance-Masterplan kick-off meeting
- Innovation Camps with experts and politicians, where we go in-depth and are thinking new
- Pit-Stops with action-partners to ensure progress
- Action campaigns with citizens and users, creating visibility and interest
- "Release Summits", where we disseminate the results
Inspirational presentations by experts, constructive distractions and creative contributions
Group work with the development of goals and actions
Assistance to participants from process managers and fact-finders who help all teams with facts, key figures, reports, etc.
Illustrators and copywriters contributing to all groups with communication and illustrations
- Presentations of objectives and results in plenary. The camp's results are delivered directly to those who have to act. Therefore, handshakes and handovers are a necessary end to a camp